Unless you’ve been hiding in a cave for the past year, which nobody would blame you with all that’s going on, you’d have noticed that there’s been a lot of hype about Cryptocurrencies. As Microstock contributors, we’d be wise to pay attention and profit from such trends by creating some concepts!
Thus, with the above in mind, in this guest-post we’ll:
- Explore why it’s important to follow trends to create Microstock concepts that sell
- Get familiar with what are Cryptocurrencies
- Undertake some (technical) market analysis on trends using online tools
- Brainstorm Cryptocurrencies concepts
- Enlist the help of Adam Melnyk, a lifestyle microstock footage creator, who will discuss his gear used and post-processing tips. He will also walk-through his workflow for an actual Cryptocurrencies shoot, then provide his lessons-learned
As Google hates duplicate content, it’s a good practice to avoid duplication, so please check out the following link to the guest-post over at Xpiks:
I’m an eccentric guy, currently based in Madrid, Spain, on a quest to visit all corners of the world and capture stock images & footage, when things go back to normal (mid-2021??). I’ve devoted eight years to making it as a travel photographer / videographer and freelance writer (however, had recently go back into full-time office work to make ends meet). I hope to inspire others by showing an unique insight into a fascinating business model. Also avoiding getting sued by the Shepherd of Salamanca!
I’m proud to have written a book about my adventures which includes tips on making it as a stock travel photographer – Brutally Honest Guide to Microstock Photography