Despite my Nikon being quite bulky, I always try to take my camera with me as I never know when I’m going to catch an interesting moment.
Today for lunch was just the time when I had my camera with me as I enjoyed a delicious sushi buffet. There was a soft light coming from the window which was like being in my own studio! I took the opportunity to take a few shots which have been successfully accepted at Shutterstock.
First, what did the RAW RAW sushi file look like?
What did I do?
- Slight crop.
- Brightening up, as usual for stock.
- Added an ND filter going from right to left.
- Increased selective saturation on colours red, purple and orange
- Small ND filter going from bottom to middle with increased clarity and sharpening.
- Took it over to Photoshop and cloned out the distracting top bit on the background.
Here’s another one I did of some delicious salmon eggs.
Hopefully these images will pay for the lunch + many more to come!